No products in the cart.
African Pyramid – Magic Mushrooms
$55.00 – $180.00
African Pyramid, also known as A.T. — African Transkei (as well as S.A.T. — South African Transkei), is the one and only Psilocybe cubensis strain that naturally originates from the dry and sunny Wild Coast Region of South Africa.
Experience unforgettable trip with African Pyramid magic mushrooms:
- Elegant triangle cap makes them worth their name;
- Average and above-average psilocybin punch sends you to outer space with unusual body sensations;
- A.T. is one of the youngest strains discovered, which makes it a prospective mushroom for scientific research.
It is worth noting that naturally growing S.A.T. is less potent than one grown in perfect conditions at home or in the lab. You can buy top-notch African Pyramid mushrooms online in Canada in our store and enjoy tingling body sensations and strong visuals.
African Pyramid Magic Mushrooms – Effects & What to expectEffects vary from person to person, since even each mushroom in a cluster has a unique psilocybin/psilocin ratio. Here is a breakdown of the effects at different dosages for dried African Pyramid magic mushrooms:
- Increased mood;
- You became talkative and more social;
- Boosted creativity.
Minimal recreational dose:
- Vivid closed-eye hallucinations start here;
- More pronounced euphoric sensations;
- Light-twinkling body experience.
Full recreational dose:
- Prominent body sensations specific to this strain;
- Astounding visuals;
- Time distortion;
- Dancing geometric shapes, lights and traces;
- Overwhelming feeling of peace, joy and possibility.
- The most intense and colorful light show that you have ever seen;
- Loss of physical balance as well as ego distortion;
- Enhanced body effects, making you feel soft like a plasticine.
African Pyramid Magic Mushrooms – OccasionsBecause of distinguish A.T. effects, this strain is perfect for a wide range of activities. If you are an experienced user, who feels comfortable during the trip not at home or alone, you can go for a walk in the woods. Here are some additional suggestions:
- Painting session, be sure that you draw a masterpiece;
- Meditation and full relaxation for introverts;
- Parties and social events for extraverts.
African Pyramid – How Much to TakeThe fundamental truth with all psychedelic substances is that everything is individual. Shroom lovers report that A.T. is very potent and you should start with an extremely low dose.
- Micro dose: 0,20-0,40 grams, recommended for beginners or first-time users;
- Minimal recreational doses can produce vivid open-eyed hallucinations. It starts from 0,40 and ends at 1,25 grams;
- Full recreational: 1,25-3 grams. For experienced users only;
- High dose produces heavy trip with all the consequences like synesthesia, 3-4,25 grams;
- Heroic: 4,25 and beyond.
African Pyramid Magic Mushrooms – AdministrationYou can find countless recommendations and ways to consume mushrooms, so feel free to experiment with reasonable doses. The main way to experience nice spiritual vibrations, however, stays the same — just eat your shrooms. Here are several tips:
- To enjoy every gram of your African Pyramid magic mushroom, don’t eat before the trip for a few hours. Thus they kick in faster and act longer;
- If you don’t like mushroom taste — incorporate a few magic grams into cold food, like a salad or eat something sweet after shrooms to kill the sour taste;
- Use a so-called Lemon Tek to intensify the trip even more. Put a half of your normal dose into lemon juice and drink it in one go.
African Pyramid Magic Mushrooms – Safety & Efficiency RulesAlong with common “start low and go slow” there are particular safe mushrooms use tips:
- Absolutely NO alcohol and NO medications;
- Prepare for the trip in advance, so there will be no factors distracting from relaxation;
- Enjoy your shrooms in safe space, preferably at home.
African Pyramid – AppearanceIt is easy to distinguish African Pyramids since it doesn’t resemble any other strain you know of. Here is what you will see in the package:
- Size: 3-5 inches (8-12 cm), perfect cap to stem ratio, significant bruising when touched/transported;
- Cap: 1-5 inches (1,5-8 cm), triangle-shaped, bright brown to golden when young and fades to white when mature;
- Stem: 1,5 - 3,9 inches(4-10 cm) long, 0,2-1 inches (0,5-1,5 cm) wide, mostly white, can have dark brown stripes or yellowish shades, twisting and wider towards the base.